SCHEDULE OF FEES 2017
Hours of Operation: Mon – Fri – 6.30am to 6.30pm
Weeks Open: 52
Room Daily Fee ($) Discount for 5 days ($)
Nursery (0-2 years) $79 $380
Toddler (15-3 years) $79 $380
Kindy (2-3 years) $79 $380
Pre Prep (3-5 years) $79 $380
Before School care (5-12yrs) $27 N/A
After School care (5-12yrs) $30 N/A
Before & After School care $50 $250
Vacation care $55 $260
Your Fees Include;
1. Trained Educators
2. Meals – designed in accordance with Nutritional Australia guidelines
3. Nappies and wipes
4. Montessori Activities and Materials delivered by trained professionals
5. Specialised Montessori Education Curriculum – Early Learning Program
Your Fees Do Not Include;
1. Extra-curricular shows and activities
2. Class Photos
3. Transport to and from the Centre
• For Children aged 6 to 12 attending School. The program is dependent on a minimum of 10 enrolled children. Daily fee excludes food and excursion costs.
Please arrange a meeting with the Centre’s Director to discuss the following;
1. Important Dates
2. Enrolment Application
4. Parent Handbook
5. Centres Policies and Procedures
Assessed by the Family Assistance Office (FAO), a direct contribution to your fees is paid via Child Care Benefit (CCB) to the centre on your behalf. Parents then pay the “gap” between the CCB and the full fee on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
Eligible Parents are able to claim a 50% rebate from the “gap” fee from the FAO.
More information is available from the Director of the service or by ringing the Family Assistance Office on 13 6150.